- Full time realtor since 2001
- Life long resident of Sandusky County
- Joined the Wendt key team in December 2010
- Awarded President’s Sales Club Award of Achievement in 2004, 2007, 2008, 2012 – 2017
- Professional credentials include GRI (Graduate of the Realtor Institute,) CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Kelli finds it very rewarding working with buyers and sellers and providing them with great service.
- Kelli is continually improving her knowledge of the Real Estate market by completing continuing education classes on a yearly basis to serve her clients more effectively. Most recently earning her GRI.
- Kelli is a graduate of Ross High School . She attended Terra Community College and Hondros College of Business and obtained her Real Estate license in 2001.
- Kelli has been married to her husband, Troy, for 20 years and has 2 active teenagers.
- She would like to thank her past, present, and future clients for making her career successful, rewarding, and enjoyable!