Associate Broker, CRS, GRI
- EXPERIENCED! Full time REALTOR since 1987
- Obtained BROKER’S license in 2000
- SMOOTH TRANSACTIONS! Full time Closing Coordinator at Wendt Key Team Realty
- TEAM Members to help with all of your Real Estate needs
- FINANCING! We work with top-notch Lenders & Title Companies
- RELOCATION SPECIALIST!
- LIFELONG RESIDENT OF SANDUSKY COUNTY!
- From 1999-2018, Cheryl Wendt has been invited to participate by the Superintentent of Real Estate, in Columbus, to review the State of Ohio Real Estate Exam questions and has been invited three times (twice in St. Paul, MN and once in Sante Fe, NM) to review the National Portion of the Real Estate Exam questions.
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Exchange Club Member since 1990; Advisory Board Member of Sandusky County Community Housing Improvement Plan (CHIP)-appointed by County Commissioners; Advisory Board Member of the City of Fremont Community Housing Improvement Plan (CHIP) appointed by former Mayor Terry Overmyer, Fremont, OH; Member of the Fremont City Schools Business Advisory Council- appointed by former Fremont City Schools Superintendent, Dr. Traci McCaudy; Member City of Fremont Housing Advisory Board appointed by Mayor Danny Sanchez. Past Advisory Board Member-Sky Bank; Past Board of Director Member-Sandusky County Visitor’s and Convention Bureau (appointed by County Commissioners).
- CONSISTENT TOP PRODUCER IN OFFICE SINCE 1988!
- Cheryl Wendt has been awarded the Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) President’s Sales Club from 1992-2021.
- 1992-1995 – Yearly “OAR President’s Sales Club Award of Achievement” winner
- 1996-2020 – Yearly “OAR President’s Sales Club Award of Distinction” winner
- 2021 – Yearly “OAR President’s Sales Club Award of Excellence” winner
- Cheryl Wendt completed the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) Professional Designation in 1995.
- Cheryl Wendt completed the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Professional Designation in 1996. Only 3% of all REALTORS nationwide hold this Designation!
- Cheryl Wendt and her husband, Craig, enjoyed traveling Northwest Ohio following their son who played soccer, football kicker, hockey and tennis at St. Joseph Central Catholic High School. They also enjoyed Hillsdale College, MI football, where their son was one of the place kickers. They also enjoy boating, fishing and the Lake Erie Islands!
- Specializing in Fremont, Clyde, Elmore, Green Springs, Port Clinton, Woodville, Sandusky County, Gibsonburg, Helena, Catawba Island, Lakeside, Marblehead, Oak Harbor, Genoa